Monday, January 14, 2013

Green Eggs & Ham, 01-14-13

Today's playlist!

(Yes, I actually played all 20 minutes of that Godspeed You Black Emperor! song. It's my show! Also Can-Con. :B )

1. Godspeed You Black Emperor! - Mladic
2. Brasstronaut - Mean Sun
3. Pitchblende - Kevorkian (ALBUMS THAT TIME FORGOT)
4. Captain Beefheart - Ice Cream For Crow
5. At the Drive-In - Proxima Centauri
6. Scaramanga Six - I Didn't Get Where I Am Today
7. Japandroids - For the Love of Ivy
8. Pirate Fridays - Semi-Golden Smile
9. The Fall - The Man Whose Head Expanded (Peel Session)
10. Feral Children - Illustrate
11. The Ex - Nem Ugy Van Most
12. Purity Ring - Cartographer
13. Economics - Organ Thief
14. Diamond Rings - Wait & See
15. Form - Mastodon
16. Limbo - Rcid1
17. Daphni - Yes, I Know
18. Christian Löffler - Eleven (Feat. Mohna)
19. Powder Blue - Dream In Black

No comments:

Post a Comment