Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Green Eggs & Ham, 10-09-12

Today's playlist!

I was also going to include "The Dog Watcher" by Kepler, from an old 7" - but, I couldn't get the turntable to work for some reason. Alas. Maybe next time.

1. Colin Newman - &Jury
2. Holy F - Latin America
3. Gang Of Four - I Love a Man in Uniform (Yeah Yeah Yeahs Remix)
4. Caribou - Kaili
5. Mehta - Deli
6. Global Goon - Stan's Slaves
7. The Avalanches - Two Hearts In 3/4 Time
8. A Tribe Called Red - Electric PowWow Drum
9. Zombifyus - No Gear
10. Can - Mushroom
11. Feral Children - Reverb
12. Wolf Parade - Lousy Pictures
13. Kitchens & Bathrooms - Untitled
14. The Cape May - A Butcher's Son
15. Destroyer - Chinatown
16. Woodpigeon - Knock Knock
17. The Sadies - Yours To Discover
18. Old Man Luedecke - I Quit My Job
19. Ris Paul Ric - Demo Was a Runaway
20. Candidate - Light Through Stones
21. Sam Amidon - Wedding Dress
22. The Wooden Sky - It Gets Old To Be Alone
23. Luke Doucet & The White Falcon - Beacon On the Southpaw
24. Kacy & Clayton - Matty Groves
25. Rock Plaza Central - Oh I Can

No comments:

Post a Comment